Hello and welcome to my affirmation page.
Life is a beautiful thing, a gift from God to cherish and value it every minute we get. Life is not all about materialistic things, but it is our happiness that matters. Time is an inseparable component of life and valuing your time adds meaning to your life. Live your life each day with a purpose and embrace it as a valuable gift that is. You are in control of your life so make every moment count by living it your best. Remember this, life is what you make it.
“I hope everyone that is reading this is having an awesome day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.” – Gillian Anderson
Let’s start with the daily affirmations, pick three or more affirmations each day and say them throughout the day.
- I am worthy every day
- I am an amazing person
- I am worthy of receiving great things quickly and easily
- I am beautiful
- I am blessed to be alive
- l am humble
- I am healthy
- I am wealthy and I have more than enough
- I am loved by many
- I am grateful for everything I do have
- I am excellent at what I do
- I am generous and thoughtful
- I am smart
- I am happy
- I am honest
- I am blessed and God is awesome
Ten Rules Of Life:
- Be Kind
- Don’t Give Up
- Don’t Compare
- Avoid Negativity
- Be Grateful
- Thank God and Pray Often
- Make Peace With Your Past
- Take Care Of Your Body and Mind
- Take Time To Say Thank You
Here are some daily motivations to help you stay motivated and inspired:
- Remember your “why” – focus on your reasons for pursuing your goals and remind yourself of them every day.
- Break it down – break your goals down into smaller, manageable tasks and focus on completing them one by one.
- Celebrate your progress – acknowledge and celebrate the progress you make each day, no matter how small.
- Get inspired – read or listen to motivational material to keep yourself inspired and motivated.
- Embrace positivity – surround yourself with positive people, thoughts, and experiences to maintain a positive mindset.
- Visualize success – imagine yourself achieving your goals and visualize the feelings of satisfaction and success that come with it.
- Keep moving forward – even on days when you feel unmotivated, take small steps towards your goals and keep moving forward.
- Practice self-care – take care of your physical, emotional, and mental health by engaging in activities that nourish and rejuvenate you.
- Stay accountable – find an accountability partner or group to help you stay on track and motivated.
- Believe in yourself – have faith in your abilities and believe that you are capable of achieving anything you set your mind to.
Today I intend to have a great day regardless of what may come my way. “We don’t “have” a great day, we “make it” a great day!” – Frosty Westering
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed
door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." -- Helen Keller
"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied
is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what
you do." -- Steve Jobs
"If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't
have in life, you'll never have enough." -Oprah Winfrey