- How to use Bitlocker drive encryption
- How to use GPResult command > Command line: gpresult /h c:\temp\gpoinfo.html
- More on how to by Pureinfotech
- MacOS Keyboard Shortcuts
Get device serial number from command prompt: wmic bios get serialnumber
To bypass internet/network access at initial windows 11 setup when asked to connect to the internet.
press Shift+F10 to open up command prompt type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
One Thumb Drive For Multiple ISOs to boot from - watch the video how to create one using Ventoy.
You can run gpedit on a remote computer by following these steps: Open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows key + R. Type MMC.exe and press Enter. Press Ctrl + M to add a snap-in. Select Group Policy Object and click Add. BROWSE Another computer Type in the computer name OK Finish OK Now you are connected to the remote computer GPedit mode
Having trouble re-imaging your PC and keep getting the task sequence failure? During the imaging process press F8 to get the DOS command prompt then do the 10 steps below:
How to disk partition on Windows 10 /11
- Select disk 0
- Convert gpt
- Create partition efi size=300
- Format fs=fat32 quick
- Create partition primary
- Format fs=ntfs quick
- Assign letter=C
After you did the diskpart steps 1 – 10 and you still getting task sequence failed error – let the computer/laptop sit overnight and try it again tomorrow. Go take a chill pill…
Do this after you’ve tried everything!
- 10 Minutes Email Account
- Acronyms and Abbreviation Computer List
- Check if Your Email has Compromised
- Computer for Beginners/Fundamental
- Down For Everyone or Just Me?
- Get Human Customer Service
- Google Drive get 15G
- How Much To Eat Daily Diet
- How Secure Is My Password?
- How to use the internet to search the web
- Learn Basic Computing Skills
- Learn CSS
- Learn DOS Commands
- Learn HTML
- Learn MDT
- Learn MS Excel Beginner’s Skill
- Learn MS Word Beginner’s Skill
- Learn Python
- Learn What is a computer?
- Microsoft Office 365 Training
- OneDrive Cloud Storage 5G
- Outlook Tips & Tricks
- Rob Braxman Tech Privacy Guru
- Tech News The Latest
- Things to Disable in Windows 10 You Don’t Need
- Ultimate Excel Tips & Tricks
- Ultimate Windows 10 Tips & Tricks
- Windows 10 for the Beginners
- Windows 10 Hidden Features You Should Know
- Windows 10 Training Free Online
- How to do a Windows Reset to install from cloud download or CD/Flash drive
- How to Clone Hard Drive to SSD
- Best SSD Drives 2020 [WINNERS] – The Ultimate Buying Guide
- Ever wonder how your disk drive gets so full? Use WinDirStat to see which folders are taking up the most disk space.
- PowerToys – Microsoft’s Secret Windows Tools for Power Users – Thio explains what is PowerToys
- How to Encrypt Emails Using Microsoft Outlook
- How to speed up Windows 10 in one command line —–> Chris Titus Tech Explains
- Keyboard mappings using a PC keyboard on a Macintosh
- How to Make Windows 10 Look Awesome –> using Rainmeter Britec09 explains how
- How to Show Internet Speed on Taskbar in Windows 10
- 20 Useful Websites Everyone Should Know!
- How to get Faster Internet speed when you change a simple setting – The tech guy explains
- Advance STARTUP OPTION – how to troubleshoot Windows 10 not booting up correctly
- Troubleshoot Advance – Windows 10 acting up? use the Troubleshoot Advance tools can maybe helpful
- Windows is Taking Your Bandwidth Let’s Fix It! – Did you know Windows Prioritizes their services over anything you do? Well, Not after doing this tweak!
- Windows 10 Maintenance Tasks – how to keep your computer in good health
- Tips to make your computer faster Thio explains how
- Winaero – At the edge of tweaking