Let’s travel the world together! A travel credit card is almost always a good idea if you want to offset the cost of future travel. If you are able to save up airline miles, rack up points for free nights at hotels or get discounted travel through your credit card issuer, you’re on your way to saving significantly on travel costs. The right travel card will vary depending on your travel habits, but there is at least one that can fit your travel style and budget. Most travel credit cards come with generous sign-up bonuses and additional travel perks, like airport lounge access and travel insurance. Check out some of the best credit cards below my picked.
Best Travel Credit Cards:
- American Express Platinum *
- Capital One Venture X
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- US Altitude Reserve
Best Hotel Credit Cards:
- Chase World of Hyatt
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire *
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express
Best Airline Credit Cards:
- Chase United Club Infinite Card
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card
Best Debit Card to carry to take money out ATM absolutely no fees!
- Charles Schwab Debit card *
- SoFi – Debit card
Car Rental Companies for Amex Platinum card holder. Enjoy complimentary premium status for a number of car rental programs. Once enrolled in a program, receive upgrades when available, discounts, and priority service for your next car rental at participating locations. Enrollment Required. Benefit limited to Platinum Card. Terms and limitations apply.‡
- Avis Preferred Plus – Sign Up Here
- Hertz Presidential Suite Status – Sign up Here *
- National Car Rental Emerald Club Executive – Sign Up Here
Which one of the seven continents will be my first to visit?
- North America
- South America
Please leave your comment below:
- Comment section coming soon!